Enjoy having practical advice and hope for those struggling with depression in this beautiful daily devotion.
Depression can feel like a wet blanket that weighs us down or a dark fog that keeps us from seeing clearly. It can lead us to feel helpless and alone, to the point where we hide our true feelings for fear of being shamed or misunderstood. When we face those inevitable dark days of life, we must choose how we will respond. Will we allow ourselves to sink even more deeply into our own sadness, or will we do the necessary work of seeking help to light the way out?
Support your own or a loved one’s treatment with this devotional that’s designed to help do the hard work when it comes to healing. This book is packed with:
• Daily devotions on 100 depression recovery topics
• Thought-provoking personal questions and practical applications
• Powerful prayers inspired by Scripture
• 5-minute devotions with further study options
Choose to spend the next 100 days finding freedom from the depression that weighs you down and keeps you from experiencing the joy of the Lord. The scriptures you will read—the devotionals, quotes, and prayers—will begin to change the way you think and feel.
Key Features of the 100 Days to Freedom from Depression Daily Devotional
• Full color
• Makes an attractive gift for someone you love
• Simple daily format, covering 100 days
• 100 need-to-know depression recovery topics
• Key verses, quotes, and refreshing devotions
• 100 prayers for everyday use
• Flexisoft imitation leather binding
In situations when the negative emotions take the lead, it is important to refocus because the God of light has not left us in the dark. When we turn to God, to trusted family members, friends, and medical professionals, freedom is possible—the clouds will eventually part, and the sun will shine once more upon our souls.