Understanding & Loving a Person w/Bipolar Disorder
Whether someone you love was just diagnosed with bipolar disorder or you have been traveling this road for years, Becky L. Brown and Stephen Arterburn give help for making it through each day as you live with hope for the future. In Understanding and Loving a Person with Bipolar Disorder, Brown and Arterburn offer:
- Insight into when to help and when to pull back
- How to connect with what your loved one is experiencing
- Expert advice on when and how to seek treatment
- Ideas for specific situations and conversations
- Help for self-care and personal boundaries
In the midst of your loved one's mood changes, emotional struggles, and unpredictability, you can find strength. This practical resource will remind you that you are not alone.