If you love someone with attention deficit disorder (ADD), you might feel conflicted. You want to help, but you don't want to enable. You long for a healthy relationship, but you don't know how to get there. You value the person's creativity and energy, but you are exhausted.
ADD doesn't have to ruin your relationship or dominate your workplace. Learn from this book:
• Ten myths about ADD
• Pros and cons of medication
• Foods that help minimize the challenges of ADD
• How to show empathy even when it's hard
• Twelve strengths of people with ADD and how to affirm them
• New studies on mindfulness and other ways to calm the ADD mind
This fresh and compassionate look at ADD - not as a malady, but as a unique way of thinking - will empower you to support your loved one without feeling overwhelmed yourself.